||Marketing & Communications Intern
||AutoPair, Inc. is currently seeking a marketing and communications intern. Applicant should be enthusiastic, resourceful and genuinely interested in working in a technology ecommerce start-up with a nationwide footprint.
AutoPair, Inc. is an ecommerce platform designed to save consumers money on their automobile repairs while introducing new customers to automobile repair facilities and dealerships. AutoPair, Inc. is headquartered at 1871 at Merchandise Mart in downtown Chicago. Intern duties will require the candidate to work out of the 1871 space on a part-time basis. Therefore, we would prefer to find a marketing and/or communication student from a local university.
(open) But, No less than 10 weeks. We will work around your class schedule.
This is a non-paid internship.
You will have learned the following after completion of the internship;
* How to create marketing materials, write and deliver public relations pieces, create, develop and implement internal process documents in a variety of platforms including Sharepoint and Salesforce
* How to use and navigate a Salesforce.com organization.
* How to use and navigate marketing automation software
* How to use and navigate a Joomla CMS.
* How to use and navigate the back end on Joomla CMS, directory and shopping cart
* How to write, produce and direct an explainer video.
* How to research, write and deliver blog content and then promote that content through various social media channels.
* How to create infographics, post them into landing pages and create the promotion around the piece.
||Content creation of various assets including blog articles, infographics, white papers, case studies, social media assets
Utilize marketing automation software.
Creating and writing weekly posts to the blog.
Writing weekly PR releases and submitting those to the appropriate channels.
Writing internal process and documentation for the company in Wiki, Sharepoint, KnowledgeBase
Assist in the creative development of audio and video communication projects.
Assist and manage AutoPair's social media channels creating, writing, posting, replying and developing input around processes directed at social media.
Assist in copywriting, posting and populating the copy to the backend of the website.
Assist in the creation of customer & prospect "journeys" through the use of our marketing software.
Attend and participate in development and creative meetings.
Attend and participate in company networking events and/or professional conferences. Some will be after normal working business hours.
Organization of media resources.
Complete weekly assigned learning courses.
Assist in administration of Salesforce environment.
||Normal Business Hours
||Thu Aug 30 00:00:00 GMT 2018