||AutoPair, Inc. is currently seeking a Technical Developer Intern. Applicant should be enthusiastic, resourceful and genuinely interested in working in a technology ecommerce start-up with a nationwide footprint.
AutoPair, Inc. is an ecommerce business designed to save consumers money on their automobile repairs and to help drive new customers to automobile repair facilities. AutoPair, Inc. is currently headquartered at 1871 at Merchandise Mart in downtown Chicago. Daily intern duties will require the candidate to work out of the 1871 space on a daily basis.
(open) But, No less than 10 weeks
This is a non-paid internship, but a stipend will be given.
You will have learned the following after completion of the internship;
- How to create and deploy modules and particles in Joomla and Gantry 5
- How to customize the shopping cart to fit specific needs.
- How to administer and develop apps and pages in Salesforce
- How to create integration between separate SaaS platforms
||- Configuration and customization of the CMS Joomla, Gantry 5 framework, and template.
- Configuration and customization of the directory and shopping cart.
- Create and develop customizations and apps in Salesforce.
- Utilization of force.com, Apex, Visualforce
- Creating integrations between Salesforce and Joomla using API's and integration platforms.
- UI/UX development and input to creative team.
- Administration and management of middle-ware including cPanel, WHM, DNS, SSL
- Ability to work with outside technical contractors.
- Daily administration, documentation and input to the roadmap, wiki and Sharepoint